Northern Assessors is an independent firm of Consulting Motor Engineers, Assessors & Valuers. Although traditionally based in the North of England our working area has now expanded to include all parts of the UK and as such we have established a nationwide network of vehicle assessors and engineers that can provide a full UK engineering coverage.
Our second generation, family business began in 1985 and has seen an impressive growth within this changing market.
This development occurred through our ability to adapt to customers’ needs and is not only within the growth of our client portfolio but our ability to stay ahead of technological advances.
Northern Assessors is made up of experienced, highly skilled staff and a dynamic management team that are always available to meet all our clients’ needs.
Our range of services include:
We also offer the following services:
- Salvage categorisation & disputes
- Diminution in value assessment and reports
- Industrial fallout contamination inspections
- Specialist electronic vehicle diagnostic reports and analysis in relation to ‘stored’ electronic vehicle systems data and crash data analysis stored in modern vehicles
- Used car warranty inspections
- Salvage disposal, categorisation problems & disputes with AQP review
- Repairer/Garage Premises Audits
- Vehicle Damage Estimator Training
- Pedal Cycle inspections and valuations